The Next Generation of PLANTMO Released! Request Evaluation Here
Please contact us for upgrades!
PLANTMO is a Stand-Alone Productivity Tool for Intergraph CADWorx PLANT Professional. PLANTMO is a database interface application that is easy to configure and use outside the CADWorx environment.
PLANTMO provides the Engineers and CAD Managers with an immediate view of the CADWorx PLANT database along with all the filtering and sorting anyone would want. In addition, the user can export any list (filtered or otherwise) to Excel. Easy and efficient, the CADWorx Operator no longer has to dig through menus to create a BOM. Further, Material Take-offs are also provided automatically with the same sorting and filtering capabilities.
PLANTMO provides CAD Managers to easily delete Models from the database that are no longer valid, renamed or otherwise without the necessity to open the database!
Everyone can see and export component data including cost. Easy to use filtering provides Bills of Material (BOM) and cost totals by CAD drawing, line number, specification or any other field in the database!
Functions that Make a Difference
• Excel Worksheet Exporting - PLANTMO exports component data to Microsoft Excel. Anyone using PLANTMO can generate a new BOM Worksheet and use it to support project requirements. Total customization using the NEW Grid Manager!
• Automatic Bill of Material Roll Up - PLANTMO can total a bill of material and sum up the associated cost with complete customization.
• P&ID Discrepancy & Progress Reporting - PLANTMO provides a real-time assessment of 3D modeling status and quality against associated P&ID drawings using the P&ID database or an Excel Line List.
• Automatic Cost Tracking & Estimation - PLANTMO monitors project cost real-time by tracking component pricing in a Global Pricing Catalog. The pricing catalog easily imports Excel spreadsheets created by any Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. Everyone can see the total cost by 3D CAD Model, Line, Specification, or even Component type at any time during the project.
• Part Numbers “Made Easy” in CADWorx - PLANTMO enables Part Number (DB_CODE) updates in the Model based on a Long Description or Long Description/Size Match. This functionality negates the need to track the information in a separate text file.
• Requisitions - PLANTMO provides a way for project managers and engineers to track requisitions at the department level. Further it, provides a discrepancy reporting system to understand where a project is in its life cycle.
Contact Us for PLANTMO Pricing or Additional Information