- Minimum required line information for the pump sizing process.
- Connect to an online database of pump vendors to find your pump model number.
- Create system design alerts based on desired conditions.
- Sizing a pump to get both the pump curve and system curve.
- Optimizing for pump reliability to reduce pump life cycle cost.
Host: George Montgomery
Date: January 24, 2018
Time: 11:45 am CST click here for your local time
Duration: 30 min
Cost: Free webinar training session
Presenter Bio: Graduating from the Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering Technology (MMET) program at Texas A&M University in Spring of 2011, George Montgomery has worked as a Manufacturing Engineer for the oil and gas industry, and later as a CADWorx piping designer. George is currently an Application Engineer at ECE Design delivering technical guidance to ICAS customers, and providing analysis solutions to present-day problems.