With the release of CADWorx Structure 2018, users have more capability than ever for modeling detailed steel designs in a *.DWG environment. Join us for a 30 minute webinar where ECE live demos the new features and functions, including:
- Build Spiral Staircases easily with the new spiral staircase function. (Finally!)
- Create Piers, Slabs, or combination Pier/Slabs that auto-size to your base columns.
- Create Regular, tee, or tapered tee walls for refining structural design.
- Create concrete slabs with optional metal decking for floor design.
- New tools for automating drawing creation process from CADWorx Structure models.
- New capability for exporting your structural model directly to structural analysis.
- How to get CADWorx Structure 2018.
Host: . George Montgomery, ECE Design
Date: December 6, 2017
Time: 11:45 am CST click here for your local time
Duration: 30 min
Cost: Free webinar training session
Presenter Bio: George Montgomery graduated from the Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering Technology (MMET) program at Texas A&M University in Spring of 2011, George Montgomery has worked as a Manufacturing Engineer for the oil and gas industry, and later as a CADWorx piping designer. George is currently an Application Engineer at ECE Design delivering technical guidance to ICAS customers, and providing analysis solutions to present-day problems.