I have to say it’s been an impressive year for the CADWorx Development Team! After the initial release of 2013 at the beginning of the year, they have successfully put out a major release in the August time frame and now again in December with CADWorx 2013 R2. CADWorx 2013 R2 includes the following Enhancements:
- Convert CADWorx 2012 and older models into 2013 format and move forward with the latest technology.
- Review drawings for legacy components.
- Automatically add couplings between components.
- Automatically check the line number when inserting components in a line with the Apply Line Number Rule. For more information, see Apply Line Number Rule in Piping Rules.
- Decide which items CADWorx automatically updates when using the Change Size, Change Spec, or automatic update of data options
Please join us for a live demonstration of the new features.
Tuesday, December 18, 11:45-12:15 CST