I have to say it’s been an impressive year for the CADWorx Development Team! After the initial release of 2013 at the beginning of the year, they have successfully put out a major release in the August time frame and now again in December with CADWorx 2013 R2. CADWorx 2013 R2 includes the following Enhancements:
- Convert CADWorx 2012 and older models into 2013 format and move forward with the latest technology.
- Review drawings for legacy components.
- Automatically add couplings between components.
- Automatically check the line number when inserting components in a line with the Apply Line Number Rule. For more information, see Apply Line Number Rule in Piping Rules.
- Decide which items CADWorx automatically updates when using the Change Size, Change Spec, or automatic update of data options
Please join us for a live demonstration of the new features.
Tuesday, December 18, 11:45-12:15 CST
I issed the last Webinar on R2.
1. When will it be posted?
2. When will R2 be shipped out?
3. when will the ECE specs be avaiable?
1. The Webinar will be posted by tomorrow afternoon. Sorry for the delay.
2. We requested R2 for all customers and they are arriving in batches. We are shipping them as soon as we get them.
3. The initial catalog was released with just Steel and we just finished the Steel Metric-Inch version. More catalogs will be released by end of January.