I’m happy to say that CADWorx Development is still going strong! With CADWorx fieldPIPE 64 Bit recently released and out the door, they had time to nail down a few of the open items including:
- Identifying and Fixing Insulation Issues
- Identifying and Fixing Topworx Issues
- Identifying and Fixing User Shape Issues
If you run into a problem where a piece of Insulation, Topworx or UserShape went corrupt, download and install CADWorx 2013R2 Service Pack 2. Then, please follow the below steps to repair the drawing completely:
- Click 3D Solids on the Setup Size/Spec Panel in the CADWorx Plant I ribbon. Alternatively, type CONVERTSOLID on the command line and press ENTER.
- Select the Entity of the missing item and press ENTER.
The software will now display the missing items in the drawing.
The download is currently available on eCustomer. Please contact us for access.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.