I’m happy to say that CADWorx Development is still going strong! With CADWorx fieldPIPE 64 Bit recently released and out the door, they had time to nail down a few of the open items including:
- Identifying and Fixing Insulation Issues
- Identifying and Fixing Topworx Issues
- Identifying and Fixing User Shape Issues
If you run into a problem where a piece of Insulation, Topworx or UserShape went corrupt, download and install CADWorx 2013R2 Service Pack 2. Then, please follow the below steps to repair the drawing completely:
- Click 3D Solids on the Setup Size/Spec Panel in the CADWorx Plant I ribbon. Alternatively, type CONVERTSOLID on the command line and press ENTER.
- Select the Entity of the missing item and press ENTER.
The software will now display the missing items in the drawing.