The latest version of PLANTMO-CAD has been released and is now posted on our downloads page.
New Features and Functions include:
- New User Interface
- The original Palette has been broken into two Palettes as follows:
- PLANTMOPAL Palette – This Palette includes the Bill of Materals, Isometric Style Sheet Selection and an all new Global Edit Function for Plant and Isometric Data
- PLANTMOANNOTATION – This Palette includes the 2D Annotation Tools that tie the Annotation to the Model and can be Sync’d at any time.
- Model BOM Tab – An overall filter was added to the Bill of Material and Material Take Off Palette Grids to allow instantaneous filtering of the following:
- Include Existing Components
- Include Offshore Items
- Include Generic Attach Item
- Exclude Fabrication Items
- Include Erection Items
- Include Miscellaneous Items
- Exclude Weld Gaps
- Include Start and Stop Signs
- Model BOM Tab – A Nozzle Report Function was added to generate a nozzle report of all equipment (including X-Refs) and place it in a single Excel File.
- Model BOM Tab – The Find Function was improved. Selecting a Single Item will Zoom to that Item. Selecting Multiple Items will Zoom to the Window around those Items.
- Model BOM Tab – A Select Function was added. Select one or more items in the Grid and those items will be selected in the Drawing Window. Using in conjunction with the new Global Editing functions, the Plantmo Palette provides a robust editing tool.
- Model BOM Tab – A button was added to Enable / Disable Tooltips from the Palettes instead of only on the main PLANTMO Window.
- Model BOM Tab – A Quicklink button was added to Open the main PLANTMO Window.
- Model BOM Tab – The Material TakeOff (MTO) Report now generates even if the QTY and UOM are not selected in the Grid Manager
- Model BOM Tab – The MTO Report now ignores trailing spaces when matching items. In the past, a trailing extra space would cause a mismatch.
- ISOGEN Setup Tab – PLANTMO now detects CADWorx 2014 and I-Configure Style Sheets.
- ISOGEN Setup Tab – A button was added to Enable / Disable Tooltips from the Palette.
- Component X-Data Tab – Editing the Component Information for plant and isometric data in the Properties Palette is now available. Selecting multiple components in the drawing will allow Global Edit functionality.
- Annotation Tab – A complete makeover was implemented.
- Master Material List – A complete makeover was implemented.
Please sign-in and download the latest version: PLANTMO-CAD (AutoCAD 2013/2014x32x64 Compatible Version 10.6.0.2