PIDMO 8.0 has been released for CADWorx P&ID and posted in the Downloads Section. PIDMO is a Productivity Tool for Intergraph CADWorx P&ID Professional. PIDMO is a database interface application that is easy to configure and use. Applying its Excel exporting and importing capabilities enables engineers, managers and administration resources to efficiently and effectively manage data for engineering, design, construction, and operations on Intergraph CADWorx P&ID Professional projects. Companies find value across many business operations because PIDMO is excellent for the following:
- Interfacing with P&ID Databases
- Creating Lists for the project (Line Lists, Valve Lists, Instrument Lists, etc.)
- Securing Project and Drawing Data
- Automatic P&ID Drawing Updates without CAD
- Accessing & Revising Component Data
- Automating Instrument Data Sheets – Import/Export
- Tracking & Estimating Costs
- Exporting Data to Microsoft Excel
- Importing Data from Microsoft Excel
- Customizable “Excel Like” Grid Views
- Quick Reports
- CADWorx Internet Publisher Document Manager
- CADWorx Database Manager
- New Feature: Windows 8 Interface with an all New Style Manager
- New Feature: CADWorx P&ID / PLANT Discrepancy Reporting Module:
- Compare the Lines in P&ID’s to Lines in CADWorx Model and Find Matching and Missing Lines
- Compare the Tags in the P&ID’s to Tags in the CADWorx Model and Find Matching and Missing Tags
- New Feature: Ability to Filter Out Manually Controlled Lines when creating Line Lists
Link to P&ID Drawings & Data Linking
Using Intergraph CADWorx P&ID Professional provides companies with “intelligent” CAD drawings – drawings tied to a database that enables total control of component information. PIDMO takes this data linking to the next level by enabling people to view, modify and report on CADworx CAD data to and from Microsoft Excel in order to efficiently and effectively accomplish their respective responsibilities. PIDMO provides the perfect mechanism for automatically updating Intergraph P&ID CAD Drawings.
PIDMO provides an export function that can be formatted for standardized reporting. These reporting worksheets can be populated with data and then imported back into the database to automatically update CAD Drawings.
Once the Tag is on a piece of equipment, whether an instrument, valve or other, PIDMO can export the Tag list to Excel where it can be populated with all the required information and imported back into the CAD Drawings automatically. NO more does the Designer have to dig through the dialogs and search for information before updating the CAD Drawings. A simple export to Excel and a simple import back in for immediate updates to the CAD Drawings. Changes are made in the Excel Environment where everyone is comfortable.
When people talk great things happen…
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.