ECE Design is again expanding its CADWorx & Analysis Support staff and is looking for a candidate that has CAESAR II experience and a passion for teaching. This position requires a Mechanical Engineering degree, CAESAR II application experience and familiarity with codes and standards of ASME, API and ANSI and current scientific and engineering methods. If you are interested in joining the ECE team to help support our technical sales and support efforts, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BSME degree required.
- CAESAR II Experience required.
- Technical knowledge of mechanical design of pressure vessels, heat exchangers and piping systems.
- Familiarity with codes and standards of ASME, API and ANSI and current scientific and engineering methods.
- Experience in vessel design software (ex: PV Elite and NozzlePro) preferred.
- Experience with CADWorx preferred.
- Experience with Finite Element Analysis preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, as well as strong interpersonal skills and relationship building.
- Ability to independently organize and prioritize work assignments and coordinate a variety of tasks, with good attention to detail and ability to deal with conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Supervisory experience is a plus.
- United States Citizenship required.