SpecWorx is a stand-alone software application built for reviewing CADWorx Plant Professional Specifications. SpecWorx extracts a complete listing of Data Tables and Components in the CADWorx Plant Professional Catalog and Project Files. Companies looking for a way to check their CADWorx Plant Professional Piping Specifications will find an immediate need for SpecWorx as it outputs exactly what will end up in the 3D Models, Bill of Materials, Orthographic and Isometric Drawings!
We did a minor release for SpecWorx for the following Customer Requested Enhancements and Bug Fixes:
- Enhancement: Branch Tables: When the “Apply Branch Table” option is checked, SpecWorx will indicate in the output spreadsheet via colored hatch which component sizes are not allowed by the branch table. This applies to Reducing Tees/Crosses, Half-Couplings an Olets.
- Enable the feature here:
- Results indicate Branch Not Allowed with a Purple Hatch:
- Enhancement: Sort Sequence added to available output fields and now tracked in the diagnostic window
- Enhancement: Add ability for Grid Manager to allow output of all fields. Previously, the limit was 30 fields at a time.
- Bug Fix: Corrected Recent Document issue that prevented the ability to process a file selected through the recent documents menu.
The latest download can be found here.