July 8, 2015 – ECE Design is pleased to announce the introduction of our new ECE Support Desk that will allow us to provide an improved support experience to better resolve your questions regarding the CADWorx & Analysis Software Solutions.
The ECE Support Team is now up and running on this new ticketing system. This system will provide ECE greater visibility to your requests, allowing faster replies and giving you the very best customer service. The ECE Support Desk also provides greater visibility to you our customers. By visiting the ECE Support Desk, you can check on the progress of your tickets, read FAQs and Tech Notes, and participate in the conversation in our new and improved CADWorx & Analysis Forums.
The ECE Support Desk is a web portal through which our customers may submit technical support requests, find CADWorx & Analysis technical information and query other customers using our new CADWorx & Analysis Forums. All requests routed to the ECE Support Desk are given a Ticket Number so that we can begin working on them and they can be tracked by you. Support Requests can still be submitted via email in the normal way to firstname.lastname@example.org and tickets will automatically be generated. In addition, you can now submit requests via the Client Support section on our websites: ECE Design, CADWorxBlog, (Just Click on the Orange Support button on the left when you get to either website) or on the Support Desk Website.
Why A Ticket System?
A Quick Walkthrough
- Instant Answers: Get solutions fast with the built-in live search feature that works on the Support Portal as well as the ECE Design and CADWorxBlog.com Websites. Simply type in an expression in the search box and it will display all relevant articles from the Knowledge Base.
- FAQs: Find answers to frequently asked questions about our products and services.
- Tech Notes: Find white papers and solutions to technical questions on CADWorx, CAESAR II, PV ELITE, GT STRUDL and the rest of our software lineup!
- Support Tickets: Submit a support ticket to contact the ECE Support team. When you log into the ECE Support Desk, you will find a tab called “My Tickets”. Here you can find all of your previous and current tickets. In addition to that you are able to view, reply to, or close tickets directly.
- Community Involvement – A better Forum System: Many of our enthusiastic customers like to lend a hand in helping each other by answering questions. Often times this allows for a support question to be initially replied to in an even faster time frame. The current Forum System on the cadworxblog.com website was cumbersome and hard to manage. This new forum location is much cleaner and will accept images with a simple paste command. Topics are slowly being moved over from the previous forums on the cadworxblog.com website.
How do I login?
- Go to the ECE Support Desk and press the login button in the upper-right hand corner.
- The site will automatically redirect you to the cadworxblog.com website where you will be able to log in using your existing email and password. If you have not previously registered for the cadworxblog.com portal, now would be a great time to take advantage of all the information that is available and register.
- Once logged in you will be automatically redirected back to the ECE Support Desk.
- One final click on the Login button should refresh the screen and show you as logged in.
Please bear with us over the next couple of weeks as we switch to this new system, but we ask that you send us any feedback you have including suggestions for improvements and we will try to incorporate them if possible.
The ECE Support Team