ECE has just released the newest version of its Worx Plugin Suite:
- ANNOWorx – for Labeling Plans and Sections while remaining linked to the 3D Model.
- BUBBLEWorx – for Bubbling Plans and Sections while remaining linked to the 3D Model.
- ISOWorx – for managed isometric production
- LINKWorx – for linking CADWorx P&ID to CADWorx Plant automatically
- LOOPWorx – for creating Loop Drawings from and Excel Worksheet
- MTOWorx – for Bill of Material Control on the fly
- SUPPORTWorx – for Pipe Support Bill of Materials
- VIEWWorx – Creating Named Views and Automating Drawing Production. (More information coming soon!)
The Worx Plugins are built for CADWorx and used inside the AutoCAD Environment alongside CADWorx. The latest download can always be found here.
Worx Plugin Suite: Wish List
I have one final item before I get into the actual updates and additions. If you have a new feature you want then please put a request in on our new ECE Support Desk Forum here. We are tracking requests on the forum and inserting them into the development schedule.
Worx Plugin Suite Released: Updates and Additions
- ANNOWorx: We changed to from buttons to drop-down lists for the style as well as the BOP/TOP/CL selections
- ANNOWorx: MLeader Styles are built for every change in textstyle.
- ANNOWorx: Added the ability to IMPORT/EXPORT Settings.
- BUBBLEWorx: Added support for Polyline Viewports.
- BUBBLEWorx: Added the ability to IMPORT/EXPORT Settings
- BUBBLEWorx: Added option for “Snap to default component point” in Manual Mode Option. This automates the start point of the MLeader to match the Semi-Auto and Auto Mode Snap Points
- BUBBLEWorx: One issue we saw was with Text Styles when users were changing fonts. We are now building the MLEADERSTYLE with the TEXTSTYLE in the name.
- BUBBLEWorx: Added MLeader Scale for AutoCAD 2014
- BUBBLEWorx: Added Front and Back Clip Functionality. The viewport target is considered the center. BUBBLEWorx clips the viewport based on the front and back clips entries on the palette. If the viewport front and back clips are enabled in the view manager then BUBBLEWorx respects those clipping planes.
- BUBBLEWorx: Added the ability to bubble Steel using a Master Material List
- BUBBLEWorx: Added a Measurement Style Drop-Down on the Master Material List Table Palette.
- BUBBLEWorx: Added IMPORT/EXPORT of Table Styles
- BUBBLEWorx: Added Cut List Table Export Option for Master Material List Bubbles.
- ISOWorx: Added button on configuration screen to open the Current ISOGEN directory in Windows Explorer.
- ISOWorx: Fixed PDF Functionality.
- MTOWorx: Added Measurement Style to Toolbox Options.
- MTOWorx: Added Find and Replace Options
- SUPPORTWorx: Initial Full Release
- VIEWWorx: Initial Full Release
Below are a few videos of the new releases: