The Intergraph Process, Power & Marine support team has posted CADWorxPlant 2016 SP1 HF1 for CADWorx Version 2016. This Hot Fix is now available for download from Intergraph’s Smart Support System.
To access this Download from the Intergraph Smart Support:
- Log on to Intergraph’s Smart Support web at https://smartsupport.intergraph.com/
- Select View Downloads
- Select CADWorx Plant.
- Select Service Packs and Fixes.
- Select the download icon or the file link of the Hot Fix.
If you have trouble accessing this download or need further information, please send us an email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
Note: This Hot Fix does not require the installation of the Service Pack. The Hot Fix will install the Service Pack and Hot Fix if the original Service Pack has not been installed.
This Hotfix fixes the following issues with the Service Pack previously released.
- Slow XREF Processing Optimized Steel Search to prevent full drawing content search each time drawing XREFs are updated.
- Crash when using SBOMTOTAL with Automatic Placement option Defect causing session crash when SBOMTOTAL command is executed with “Automatic Placement” option is fixed.