All DWG-based CAD Departments are now feeling the AutoDesk Subscription Pain and the larger your organization, the more Pain you feel!
It’s time to take a look BricsCAD. Now at V16 with V17 coming out this quarter, BricsCAD is a mature, robust and rock-solid DWG-based CAD Platform. Built on the Open DWG Standard, BricsCAD is priced to make your CAD investment a productivity tool not an expense to weigh down your overall company profits.
- BricsCAD is a full-fledged 2D & 3D CAD software program.
- BricsCAD reads and writes native DWG files.
- BricsCAD has complete LISP compatibility so your tools stay with you.
- BricsCAD has a complete API that is compatible with the AutoCAD® API
- BricsCAD comes in a perpetual license that is priced right!
- BricsCAD has a very small footprint – an installer that is less than 300MB.
BricsCAD – It’s Time for Plan B-CAD. Start out slowly…
Try it out on your next 2D project and I’m certain you will get rid of all your AutoCAD LT Subscriptions!
Download your Evaluation Version Here!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.