The Intergraph Process, Power & Marine support team has posted CADWorx Plant 2016 Service Pack 3. This Service Pack is now available for download from Intergraph’s Smart Support System.
To access this Download from the Intergraph Smart Support:
- Log on to Intergraph’s Smart Support web at https://smartsupport.intergraph.com/
- Select View Downloads
- Select CADWorx Plant.
- Select Service Packs and Fixes.
- Select the download icon or the file link of the Hot Fix.
If you have trouble accessing this download or need further information, please send us an email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
Note: This Service Pack does not require the installation of the previous Service Pack or Hot Fix.
CADWorx Plant 2016 Service Pack 3 Items Resolved
- Defect causing specific steel components when used in pipe support assemblies to have incorrect weight multiplier has been fixed.
- Defect preventing correct length assignment to Pipe Support assemblies created using only Custom block components causing C2OUT error has been fixed
- Enhancement made to CONVERTCADWORXLEGACYDWGS command to allow end prep assignment to get carried over.
- Defect preventing “Existing” user shapes from showing up dashed on the ISO plot has been fixed.
- PCFIN has been enhanced to support a wider range of elbows on import.
- Defect preventing use of Elevation option during routing has been fixed.
- Defect causing Isogen disconnect when adding tangent length to 180 bends has been fixed.
- Defect preventing OLET components with PSA falling outside of the Spec size range of a Spec from being exported to Excel has been fixed.
- AutoPlant Spec import has been enhanced to support a greater range of elbow components.
- Nip-O-Let components have been enhanced to support a greater range of end-type assignments.
- Defect ignoring User Shape end type assignment on Excel export/import has been fixed.
- Equipment body flange component has been enhanced to resize automatically when adjacent components are resized in wider range of cases.
- Enhancement has been made to DB SYNC logic to prevent activation on Line Isolation actions.
- Enhancement has been made to pipe support saddle components to update size automatically when insulation is added to a line containing saddle supports in the model. Insulation resize option required for this in the Pipe Support setup.
- Enhancement has been to ISO out to ignore PSL name on PCF generation, pipe spec name will be used at all times for PIPELINE-REFERENCE.
- Defect causing some bolt types to have length set to zero after CONVERTFROMPRJDATA has been fixed.
- Enhancements have been made to VUE export to support wider range of geometry. Note that Equipment and Steel data files have to be accessible (setup in CFG file correctly) in order for VUE export to include this content, as before.
- Defect causing Doubleback error on Isogen out with tap points on Elbolets has been fixed.
- Enhancements have been made to the Isogen Continuation functionality to support continuation call-outs in specific situations where continuation components cross multiple line numbers.
- Defect preventing pipe shoes using PIPEOD keyword in connection point formulas from being applied correctly when changing the size of some of the components in an existing assembly has been fixed.
- Defect preventing custom topworks from pasting into new drawings has been fixed.
- Defect causing skewed nipples when placing them on SW Tees when using the SPACEBAR or “L” for “Last Point” during placement has been fixed.
- Defect causing incorrect Isogen dimension call-out for MICS-COMPONENT-RETURN type user shapes has been fixed.
- Defect preventing Wall Thickness changes in the catalog from getting pushed to the PRJ used in modeling environment has been fixed.
- Defect causing issues with variable length pipe supports when lowercase keywords are used instead of uppercase keywords has been fixed.
- Enhancements have been made to PIDVIEW to update the “Live Database Not Active” message as soon as a CFG file update has been made to establish the Live DB connections with the palette already open.
- Update has been made to support viewing CADWorx 2017 models in CADWorx 2016. Note that design work should always be done in a single version of CADWorx.
- Defect preventing custom data on Pipe Support data tables from attaching in the model in some cases has been fixed.
- Defect making it difficult to update elbow support orientation has been fixed.
- Defect causing AuditDataOnStartup to identify Pipe Support as missing XDATA has been fixed.
- Jigging enhancements have been made to prevent geometry from showing only after command completion in some cases.
- Defect causing incorrect Assembly View geometry for User Shapes with offset between connections has been fixed.
- SPECVIEW mouse selection has been enhanced to prevent incorrect adjacent component from being selected when the SPECVIEW mouse click is right on the line between the adjacent component listings.
- Defect causing Isogen disconnect under certain specific PJF placement workflows has been fixed.
- Enhancements have been made to VUE export to support greater range of piping geometry.
- Defect causing elbow supports to rotate when copy-pasting them has been fixed.
- Enhancements have been made to the CHANGESPEC command Manual mode to prevent components adjacent to a selected gasket from updating when not selected.
- Defect preventing blind flanges from inheriting adjacent component line number in some cases while the pipe rule is set to “Always Inherit” has been fixed.
- Defect preventing LD/SD from getting imported on CONVERTCADWORXLEGACYDWGS has been fixed.
- Enhancements have been made to VUE export to resolve issues when CADWorx unit base is different that unit base of other geometry in SPR.
- Enhancements have been made to the ZOOM functionality when modeling pipe support assemblies.
Please note that the complete document can be found on Smart Support.