The Intergraph Process, Power & Marine support team has posted CADWorx Design Viewer 2017. This Tool/Utility is now available for download from Intergraph’s Customer Response System. Further information about what is contained in this Tool/Utility is available in the download description on the Freeware Tools and Utilities page.
CADWorx Design Review provides an interactive, 3D environment for analyzing models created in either CADWorx Plant or AutoCAD (DWG). With Design Review, you are able to walk through your model to investigate potential problems and collaborate with other team members in a single review session.
- Fast review cycles – Design Review improves collaboration with tools for markup, design comments, and redlining.
- Multi-model designs – Files that are externally referenced can be automatically included in the review model.
- Flexible selection sets – It is possible to adjust settings for single components as well as for layers, specifications, services, and line numbers, for example.
- Animation – Create animations to simulate the placement or removal of equipment, perform motion studies, and develop various motion scenarios.
To access this Download from the Intergraph Smart Support:
- Log on to Intergraph’s Smart Support web at https://smartsupport.intergraph.com/
- Select View Downloads
- Select CADWorx Plant.
- Select Freeware tools and utilities.
- Select the file CADWorx Design Viewer 2017 (CADWorx-Design-Viewer-2017.zip).
If you have trouble accessing this download or need further information, please send us an email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
Items Added and Updated with CADWorx Design Review 2017
- Supports Industry Foundation Class (.ifc) file export. For more information, see Save As.
- Stability and performance enhancements.
- Supports 64-bit Windows.
- Supports CADWorx Structure 2017.
- Supports CADWorx 2017.
- Supports AutoCAD 2017 Compatibility.
Please note that the complete document can be found on Smart Support.