The Intergraph Process, Power & Marine support team has posted CAESAR II 2017 Hot Fix 1. This Hot Fix is now available for download from Intergraph’s Smart Support System.
To access this Download from the Intergraph Smart Support:
- Log on to Intergraph’s Smart Support web at https://smartsupport.intergraph.com/
- Select View Downloads
- Select CAESAR II.
- Select Service Packs and Fixes.
- Select the download icon or the file link of the Hot Fix.
If you have trouble accessing this download or need further information, please send us an email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
CAESAR II 2017 Items Resolved
- Fixed an issue in which the software did not convert certain concentrated forces (FX) to different units. When you converted an existing input file to a new set of units using the CAESAR II Input File Units Conversion, the software did not convert the FX values for vectors 4 – 9 on the Forces/Moments auxiliary tab of the Classic Piping Input.
- Fixed an issue in which the software would overwrite the Hanger Hardware Weight value with the Constant Effort Support Load data when importing and exporting the CAESAR II Neutral File. The software now writes the data to the correct location in the neutral file.
- Resolved an issue in which imported CADWorx .dwg graphic files did not display in CAESAR II. Previously, an incompatibility issue with CADWorx Plant 2017 resulted in CAESAR II being unable to display models created in CADWorx 2017. The CADWorx object enablers have been updated and CADWorx 2017 models now display in the software.
Please note that the complete document can be found on Smart Support.