The Intergraph Process, Power & Marine support team has posted CADWorx Plant 2017 Service Pack 1. This Service Pack is now available for download from Intergraph’s Smart Support System.
To access this Download from the Intergraph Smart Support:
- Log on to Intergraph’s Smart Support web at https://smartsupport.intergraph.com/
- Select View Downloads
- Select CADWorx Plant.
- Select Service Packs and Fixes.
- Select the download icon or the file link of the Hot Fix.
If you have trouble accessing this download or need further information, please send us an email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
Note: This Service Pack does not require the installation of the previous Service Pack or Hot Fix.
CADWorx Plant 2017 Service Pack 1 Items Resolved
- Defect causing optional Clamp components outside of the allowed spec size range to be available for selection in the Component List in some cases has been fixed.
- Defect causing Title Block Manager and Check-In/Check-Out dialogs in CADWorx P&ID to result in fatal error has been fixed.
- Defect with COMBINEINST and subsequent Loop Diagram functionality in CADWorx P&ID has been fixed.
- Defect with TAG Line command in CADWorx P&ID has been fixed.
- Defect causing 3-way valves to place with branch in opposite direction of existing process line branch in CADWorx P&ID has been fixed.
- Enhancements have been made to End Type table custom data to make their population when part of LD/SD/TAG/PTN schema independent of the PipeDescriptionCat/End Prep Rule setting.
- Inconsistency with Optional coupling/Clamp component listing in the Component List has been resolved.
- Defect preventing Clamp components form inserting automatically by valve components when the Auto-Coupling rule is turned on has been fixed.
- Defect causing PRJ-level Custom Data fields to show up in the Project Properties window in the Spec Editor only right after opening the PRJ file has been fixed.
- Defect preventing modified Default Value settings in the SPECVIEW Settings for List-type custom fields has been fixed.
- Defect causing version compatibility errors when embedded entity components from pre-2016 SP3 models were opened in CADWorx Plant 2016 SP3 has been fixed.
- Issue causing custom end types with “Force End Type Length” enabled when used on Coupling Components to still be added outside the Coupling OAL dimension has been fixed.
- Issue causing bolt rotation offset in enhanced mode on LJ Flange when the LJ Flange is associated with the Stub End in the spec has been fixed.
- Teigha libraries needed to use the new Isogen DWG Block Attribute population are included and deployed by this SP1 installer.
- Issue with enhanced mode representation of bolts with rotational angle offset has been fixed.
- Defect preventing Line Number setup changes from saving to the CFG unless you explicitly save the CFG in the SETUP window has been fixed.
- Defect causing the ROTATION_X_AXIS field in Coupling data tables to become hidden in some cases has been fixed.
- Issue preventing custom pipe support components from displaying with 2DREP has been fixed.
- Readme documentation has been updated to list the correct compatible AutoCAD versions.
- Defect preventing certain special end Stub Ends from listing when using the router ‘+’ grip has been fixed.
- Personal Isogen 2016 HF2 has been integrated into this Service Pack. Refer to the Isogen release documentation included in the Isogen subfolder structure for details on scope included in the Personal Isogen 2016 HF2 update.
- Branch dimension for 6×6 equal TEE component included in the OOTB Metric and Metric-Inch has been corrected from 123 mm to 143 mm as per B16.9-2012.
- Defect causing piping components being listed with schedules not available in the active NPS has been fixed.
- AutoCAD 2017 issue which HLR functions at large coordinate range has received an SDK fix published by Autodesk which has been incorporated into this Service Pack. 2DREP makes use of HLR functionality and was therefore impacted by this AutoCAD 2017 defect.
- Defect causing Isogen disconnects when multiport valve ports were re-oriented after placement has been fixed.
- Stub-End components have been enhanced to support variable length functionality in special-end configuration. Variable length functionality was previously available for non-special-end configurations only previously.
- Issue causing pipe support length entry for pipe supports placed at the “C” location of elbows being applied off the insertion point of that pipe support instead of perpendicular CL has been fixed.
- Pipe Support Regenerate button functionality has been restored.
Please note that the complete document can be found on Smart Support.