DIAGRAMS has matured since its 2018 debut and is satisfying many use cases.
Important to adopters is the awesome Window application because it does not require AutoCAD to view drawings, export reports, and change project data.
So, this workshop is for those ‘non-CAD’ roles, as much as the AutoCAD operators.
The AutoCAD Plugin offers all the drafting one would expect plus all the data extraction and repurposing needed. Users really like the flexible symbol menu system that can consume existing libraries.
DIAGRAMS comes with symbols, but typically users import their blocks into DIAGRAMS dynamic ribbon groups and subsections.
Bring a laptop with AutoCAD already installed and load DIAGRAMS before we get started!
Licenses are available upon request.
During this hands-on session, participants will be given WorxProjects.
This collection of DIAGRAMS, AutoCAD PLANT 3D, and CADWorx projects and related Worx Plugin sample templates.
The workshop will cover these four drawing types and the reporting associated with them:
- Process Flow Diagrams (PFD),
- Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID)
- Controls PLC IO Card Wiring Diagrams
- Single Line Wiring Diagrams
Specific attention will be given toward:
- Flexible CAD-driven data structure
- Dynamic Symbol Library Interface
- Scripting and Alias potential
- Data entry options!
- Off-Page-Connectors – OPCs – that work!
- Copying, Cloning, and repurposing content.
Please come put your hands on DIAGRAMS, or just come to watch and ask questions.