As the largest CADWorx & Analysis Value Added Reseller in the World with the most support resources, ECE needed a way to manage its CADWorx & Analysis Support Desk responsibilities more effectively. To that end, ECE Design has implemented its own Support Web Portal to further enhance our support offerings.
The ECE Support Desk is located at http://support.ecedesign.com.
ECE Support Desk is a web portal through which customers may submit technical support requests, find CADWorx & Analysis technical information and query other customers using our CADWorx & Analysis Forums. It enables users to enter questions and issues and have them entered into the ECE Support system. All of these requests for support are automatically routed to the ECE Support and given a Ticket Number so that we can begin working on them and they can be tracked by you. This is a great way to centralize support and product updates for your team. Furthermore, all inbound Support emails are also routed directly into the system. If you need access to your company-wide Support Tickets just let us know and we can provide that visibility.
Everyone can log into the ECE Support Portal using your existing Log in on this site!
A quick walkthrough
- Instant Answers: Get solutions fast with the built-in live search feature that works on the Support Portal as well as the ECE Design and CADWorxBlog.com Websites. When on CADWorxBlog or ECEDesign, just click on the “Submit Sort Ticket” and perform a search. Simply type in an expression in the search box and it will display all relevant articles from the Knowledge Base.
- FAQs: Find answers to frequently asked questions about our products and services.
- Tech Notes: Find answers to technical question on CADWorx, CAESAR II, PV ELITE, GT STRUDL and the rest of our software lineup!
- Support Tickets: Submit a support ticket to contact the ECE Support team. When you log into your ECE Support Center account, you find a tab called “My Tickets”. Here you can find all of your previous and current tickets. In addition to that you are able to view, reply to, or close tickets directly.
- Community Involvement -A better Forum System: Many of our enthusiastic customers like to lend a hand in helping each other by answering questions. Often times this allows for a support question to be initially replied to in an even faster timeframe. The current Forum System on the cadworxblog.com website was hard to use. This forum is much slicker and will accept images with a simple paste command. Topics are slowly being moved over.