ECE Worx Plugin: BUBBLEWorx places annotated bubbles with Tags data and Mark numbers on piping component….
- Places bubbles on CADWorx™ components containing ‘TAG’ data, Isogen™ Supplemental and even Component Isogen™ Note data
- Places Mark Numbers on components and populates the data based upon the value assigned in a Master Material List
- Places Master Material Table on drawings.
- Places Bill of Material and Material Take-off using AutoCAD or BricsCAD Tables
- Places Material Tables divided by groups (Pipe, Fittings, Valves, etc)
- Populates the Isogen Mark Number so that Orthographic and Isometric drawing have identical mark values for the same component
- All functions run in AutoCAD or BricsCAD.
An installation of CADWorx™ is not required, only a CADWorx™ model is needed.
ECE Worx Plugin: BUBBLEWorx Basic Functionality
- No Touch Bill of Materials – Just select parts and bubbles will be placed on the drawing. The Bill of Materials is automatically generated according to the BUBBLEWorx table settings and placed on your cross-hairs for placement. At any given time, you can add or delete bubbles, change from a Cut list table style to a Total table style, or change any number of settings and the Bill of Materials will be updated automatically – we call it the ‘no-touch’ Bill of Materials!
- Tagging – All the CADWorx™ Plant Components in the model can be bubbled based on the Tag Field. Once the Bubble is drawn, it is linked to the component and will be updated during synchronization with the model to provide the most up-to-date tag information.
Master Material List – In this configuration, the CADWorx™ Components are match with a Master Material List in the current drawing by either Size and Long Description or just Long Description. On a match, the appropriate ID or Mark is placed in the Bubble. Once the Bubble is drawn, it is linked to the component and will be updated during synchronization with the model to provide the most up-to-date Master Material List Information.
ECE Worx Plugin: BUBBLEWorx Modes of Operation
- Single – In this mode, each component is selected manually and then the bubble is placed by the user.
- Semi-Auto – In this mode, each available component is presented automatically to the user and the bubble is placed by the user.
- Auto – In this mode, each available component is bubbled automatically.
BUBBLEWorx Videos: Listing
- BUBBLEWorx : Introduction
- BUBBLEWorx : Feature and Functions
- BUBBLEWorx : Product Overview
- BUBBLEWorx: Taking Control of your Material Marks