Add to Calendar
ECE is pleased to announce the release of Diagrams, another AutoCAD plug-in.
The beta version was made available January 2nd to some early adopters and the feedback has been so good that it is available to anyone interested using it. If you want to bring a laptop with AutoCAD already installed, you can load Diagrams on it before we get started.
During this hands-on session, participants will work on creating a:
- Process Flow Diagram (PFD) and a,
- Process & Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID), and a
- I/O card drawing, and a
- Single Line drawing
Yes, Diagrams is capable of creating all these drawing types and more using one application. It does so with an easy to use Project Manager and a user friendly interface.
During the session, ECE will highlight major challenges we have all faced for years like:
- reusing drawings in different projects
- linking off-page connectors
- entering route, symbol and group data