ECE Design & Leica Geosystems will be co-hosting the free event “Plant scanning workflow with the BLK360 and new RTC360 Laser Scanner” on Wednesday, July 18th from 2:00pm – 4:00pm at the Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Southpointe (MAP).
Want to learn what it would take to get into laser scanning? Do you want to see the hardware in action? Stop by to see a plant scanning workflow to get real CAD deliverables from the cloud. We’ll be showing the latest and greatest in scanning software and hardware available.
- Live scan using the BLK360
- Live scan using the brand new RTC360
- Workflows to get point cloud data from raw scan to CAD deliverable.
- Point cloud registration using Cyclone REGISTER360
- Viewing the cloud using Cloudworx for AutoCAD and Jetstream.
- Best practices with point cloud data to extract CADWorx deliverables.
- Leica Cyclone Leica BLK360
- Leica Register 360 Leica RTC360
- Leica JetStream
- Leica CloudWorx for AutoCAD
- CADWorx 2018/AutoCAD 2018
Space is limited so register today!