ECE Design & Leica Geosystems will be co-hosting the free event “Plant scanning workflow with the BLK360 and new RTC360 Laser Scanner” on Tuesday, August 28th at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites West Energy Corridor, Houston, TX (Map)
Want to learn what it would take to get into laser scanning? Do you want to see the hardware in action? Stop by to see a plant scanning workflow to get real CAD deliverables from the cloud. We’ll be showing the latest and greatest in scanning software and hardware available.
- Live scan using the BLK360
- Live scan using the brand new RTC360
- Workflows to get point cloud data from raw scan to CAD deliverable.
- Point cloud registration using Cyclone REGISTER360
- Viewing the cloud using Cloudworx for AutoCAD and Jetstream.
- Best practices with point cloud data to extract CADWorx deliverables.
- Leica Cyclone Register 360
- Leica Cyclone Field 360
- Leica CloudWorx for AutoCAD
- Leica JetStream
- CADWorx 2018/AutoCAD 2018
Space is limited so register today!