VIEWWorx Webinars and Training Videos: Overview
VIEWWorx assists in the creation of AutoCAD Named Views as well as the automatic drawing production of those Named Views.
VIEWWorx will allow users to automatically create “Worx” Boxes by object selection.
A “WorxBox” is a CADWorx “ViewBox” on steroids!
- VIEWWorx WorxBox can by dynamically stretched and rotated to place views exactly where they are needed in model space!
- VIEWWorx automates drawing production of these AutoCAD Named Views and keeps the drawings linked to the 3D Model.
In the initial release, three distinctly different palettes are provided as follows:
- Named Views: Allows users to create a WorxBoxes around any type of AutoCAD object and then creates a view drawing based on that named view.
- Line Views: Automatically create a WorxBox around a selection set based on the CADWorx line number property and then create a view drawing based on that named view – similar to the AutoISO frunctionality of CADWorx 2012 and earlier.
- Layouts: Allow manual placement of Named Views from a list of drawings into a currently active layout in paperspace to facilitate drawing production.
VIEWWorx Webinars and Training Videos: Listing
- VIEWWorx : Creating Named Views and Layout Drawings Made Easy
- VIEWWorx : Overview
- VIEWWorx : CADWorx Plant Automating Named View and Drawing Productions