Reduce time spent producing and managing piping isometric drawings from CADWorx™ 3D piping models…
Here are some of the things that ISOWorx does:
- Quick and Easy way to select Isometric Styles through Palette
- Populates drawing border AutoCAD or BricsCAD Attributes with data from an Excel worksheet
- Renames drawing files with data from an Excel worksheet
- Produces an Excel worksheets with materials and welds that are identical to the isometric drawings
- Updates drawing reference continuations
- Moves drawings from isogen output to ‘Work In Process’ to ‘Completed’ directories with hold points
- Cleans drawing production and workflow directories
- Opens drawings
- Exports isometric production reports to Excel
- Hyperlinks to drawing production directories
The inherent workflow and ISOWorx processes assists with:
- Batching & Viewing Isometric Drawings
- Automating Isometric Title block Data Modifications
- Automatic post-processing of Isometrics to change Attributes and Rename Files
- Managing ISOGEN™ Isometrics from your Excel Line List
- Bulk Renaming of AutoCAD Drawings
- Revision Control
Step 1: Project Configuration
- Open a CADWorx™ project.cfg file using the ISOWorx dropdown menu.
- Create/Choose a Models Folder containing the piping models that the isometrics will be created.
- Create/Choose a Work In Progress (WIP) folder that will store pre-processed isometrics.
- Create/Choose a Completed Isometrics Folder that will store post-processed isometrics.
Step 2: Isometric Production
Manages the isometric creation process. The Models Folder list box displays .dwg models present in the Windows directory defined by the user using the ISOWorx dropdown menu. The Isogen Batch Isometrics list box displays .dwg isometrics present in the Isogen designated Plot File Prefix Windows directory. Completed Line numbers and Failed Line numbers are displayed in the additional list boxes after the isometric creation process.
Step 3: Isometric Post Processing
The WIP Isometrics list box displays .dwg isometrics present in the Windows directory defined by the user. When post processing is executed all .dwg isometrics contained in the WIP folder will be modified based on the Isometric Post Processing settings. This operation will create a copy of the .dwg and place it in the Completed Isometrics list box. Isometrics contained in the Completed Isometrics list box have been updated. Isometrics contained in the WIP Isometrics list box are not updated. As simple as 1…2…3!
ECE Worx Plugin: ISOWorx Videos
ISOWorx Videos: Listing
- ISOWorx: Introduction
- ISOWorx: Line Continuation Updates