The Leica BLK360 captures the world around you with full-colour panoramic images overlaid on a high-accuracy point cloud. Simple to use with just the single push of one button, the BLK360 is the smallest and lightest of its kind. Anyone who can operate an iPad can now capture the world around them with high resolution 3D panoramic images.
Using the ReCap Pro mobile app, the BLK360 streams image and point cloud data to iPad. The app filters and registers scan data in real time. After capture, ReCap Pro enables point cloud data transfer to a number of CAD, BIM, VR and AR applications. The integration of BLK360 and Autodesk software dramatically streamlines the reality capture process thereby opening this technology to non-surveying individuals.
BLK360 Imaging Laser Scanner
- Allows you to scan in high, standard and fast resolutions
- Weighs 1kg / Size 165 mm tall x 100 mm diameter
- Less than 3 minutes for full-dome scan (in standard resolution) and 150 MP spherical image generation
- 360,000 laser scan pts/se
- HDR and thermal imaging
- Easily integrate with your ScanStation to increase field of range in tight confines.
- Register scans with Cyclone Register360 or Cyclone Register.
- Consistent throughput with standard workflows established with ScanStations.
ReCap Pro Software
- Gain complete access to ReCap Pro for desktop, web and mobile*
- Control all aspects of the reality capture process remotely on ReCap for iPad
- Automatically register and visualise scan data in the field
- Mark up, tag and collaborate on scans while on the job site
- Reduce rework requests and share reality data remotely
- Seamless data transfer into Autodesk design software
With the combination of the BLK360 and Autodesk ReCap Pro, benefit from:
On-the-fly image and point cloud processing in the field.
Flexibility to scan wherever, whenever with the small lightweight scanner that fits into a messenger bag.
Ease of Use
Push-button scanning that automatically stitches and registers in the mobile version of ReCap Pro.
Better collaboration and virtualisation with cloud sync.
Simplified Data Collection
Two-in-one 360º image documentation and laser scan data.
Reality capture data connectivity with Autodesk’s design solutions.
Leica BLK360 Quick Specifications
- 360,000 points a second
- 60 meter range
- 3 minute scans
- 1/8″ accuracy @ 30ft
- Seamless transfer with iPAD Pro
- Instant Registration with Autodesk ReCAP 360 PRO.
- Collaborative data sharing in the cloud
- Leica BLK360 Sample Data Click to Download (640MB Zipped File)
- Leica BLK360 is a truly amazing laser scanner, that fits in your hand, you can carry in your pocket, take it to places that a bulky laser scanner is hard to carry. It’s trendy, stylish, easy to use and looks like the Apple of the laser scanners.
- Small Lightweight scanner
- Scan wherever-whenever only 4″ wide and 6.5″ tall, weighs only 2.2 lbs.
Browse the Leica companion software here:
BLK360 Black line AC/DC
BLK360 Lithium-Ion Battery
BLK360 Battery Charger
BLK360 Battery Charger with
BLK360 Car Charger
BLK360 1 Year
BLK360 Tripod Adaptor
BLK360 Mission Bag
BLK360 Transport Hood
BLK360 Mission Kit