ECE Design does not permit and will not allow copyright infringing activities on any ECE Design Services. We will remove any data or content from our Services if we are properly notified that such data or content infringes on another’s copyright rights. ECE Design will terminate, as appropriate and at their sole discretion, the accounts of any parties who infringe copyright holders’ copyrights. ECE Design reserves the right to terminate your account(s) suspected of infringement copyrights upon the first incident without further notice, at our sole discretion.
If, in your opinion, any of the content in or on our Services violates your copyright, you should notify our designated copyright agent in writing pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), 17 U.S.C. SS 512(c)(3) in accordance with this policy.
For ECE Design to take action based on your claim of infringement, your notice to ECE Design must:
- Provide your physical or electronic signature
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on or in our Services
- Identify the material you claim to be infringing that you are requesting be removed or access disabled to and include reasonably sufficient information on its location so that Intergraph may locate the material
- Provide your contact information, including, but not limited to: physical mailing address, telephone phone number and email address
- Provide a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- Provide a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
ECE Design will take all reasonable steps to promptly notify the alleged infringer that you have claimed ownership rights to the material or items that We have been properly notified of and that We have complied with your takedown notice for the material or items.
ECE Design’s designated copyright agent contact information is:
411 Business Center Drive Suite 101
Attn: Legal Department, Copyright Agent
Mount Prospect, IL 60056
Email: ececonfirm at ecedesign dot com
If you are a trademark owner and you believe in good faith that any content in or on our Services infringes on your trademark rights, please inform us in writing at ececonfirm at ecedesign dot com or at the designated copyright agent address above. Your notice must include:
- Identification of the trademark(s) claimed to have been infringed, and, if registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office or similar foreign entity, the registration number of the mark(s);
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing and information sufficient to permit ECE Design to locate the material on the Services
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the trademark in the manner complained of is an infringement of the rights granted under United States and/or foreign trademark law
- A statement that the information in the letter is
- accurate, and
- under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed trademark and
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the trademark that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of a notice containing the above information, ECE Design will promptly notify the party who provided the allegedly infringing content and will promptly remove or cause to be removed the allegedly infringing content.
We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames. Accounts using business names and/or logos to mislead others may be permanently suspended.