There is no doubt almost every Management of Change (MOC) event affects facility drawings, documents, and data.
- critical drawings such as P&IDs are in a complete state of flux because multiple MOC events affect them.
- there is no way to manage document change when one or more MOC events affect them.
- document changes are being hung up by subject matter experts, or simply fall through the cracks.
- MOCs are not closed because document revisions are not completed in a timely manner.
ECE has a solution to systematically address all these challenges.
Please come and take a look at how we are helping companies process document change orders against MOC events effectively.
During this webinar, ECE will be presenting a sustainable MOC Document Change Order system that:
- Quarantines affected drawings and documents
- Associates document markups
- Associates asset data modifications
- Associates reference files
And progresses MOC document change orders from:
Work In Progress (WIP), to
Issued for Approval (IFA), to
Learn how SOCKETWorx MOC integrates with existing MOC and Document Management deployments to provide the ultimate document and data change order system.
Presenter: Bill Vasey, ECE Design