The Leica RTC360 laser scanner makes 3D reality capture faster than ever before. With a measuring rate of up to 2 million points per second and advanced HDR imaging system, the creation of coloured 3D point clouds can be completed in under 2 minutes. Plus, automated targetless field registration (based on VIS technology) and the seamless, automated transfer of data from site to office reduce time spent in the field and further maximise productivity.
Small and lightweight, the Leica RTC360 scanner’s portable design and collapsible tripod mean it’s compact enough to fit into most backpacks, ready to be taken anywhere. Once on-site, easy-to-use one-button operation makes for fast, hassle-free scanning.
Low noise data allows for better images, resulting in crisp, high-quality scans that are rich in detail and ready for use in a range of applications. Combined with Cyclone FIELD 360 software for automated registration in the field, the Leica RTC360 scanner offers outstanding precision that can be checked on-site.
Unmatched data acquisition
< 2 min for complete full dome scan and spherical HDR image at 6mm @ 10m resolution.
Integrated Double Scan
Scan twice, one scan processed. Automatically removes moving objects, and cleans the cloud.
Visual Inertial System
Video enhanced inertial measuring system to track movement of the scanner position relative to the previous setup in real time.
Minimal, straightforward 1 touch operation.
Scan in any position
IMU based, accuracy 3′ for any tilt, including upside down.
RTC360 Quick Specifications
- Up to 2,000,000 points per second
- 130 meter range
- 1:51s minute scan with HDR imaging at 6mm @10m resolution.
- 3D point accuracy 1.9mm @ 10 m, 5.3mm @ 40m
- Mobile device control from Android or Ipad with Cyclone Field 360.
- Real time Registration with Visual Inertial System (VIS).
- Collaborative data sharing in the cloud
- Weight 11.7 lbs nominal w/o batteries
- Batteries 2 x GEB361 internal Li-Ion, 4 hour duration.
- Dust/Humidity – Solid particle/liquid ingress protection IP54.
Browse the Leica companion software here: