Leica TruView is the industry leader for easily and intuitively sharing point cloud data, design models, mark-ups, and more. Leica TruView products are the smarter way for anyone in your project ecosystem to access, view, analyse and collaborate using digital reality data.
Leica TruView is available in three forms:
- Leica TruView Local (a free viewer for Internet Explorer [Legacy ActiveX Technology] to access TruView files)
- Leica TruView Enterprise (a self-hosted web solution for any browser, any platform)1
- Leica TruView Cloud (a Leica Geosystems-hosted software service for any browser, any platform)1
- Leica Cyclone TruView PUBLISHER (for publishing TruView datasets from Cyclone and Cyclone REGISTER 360)1
Features and Benefits
- Share point cloud data via intuitive easy to use interface with no CAD or 3D skills required
- Virtual, photo-realistic visits to project site from anywhere, anytime
- No plug-in required, accessible from any browser on any device
- Secure access to your TruView site via user login or make your page public to market your services
- Users can view, pan, zoom, measure and markup
- Simple yet effective back-end server administrator tools
- Advanced, robust and modern back-end technology
- Advanced User Control with Active Directory/LDAP compatibility
Now, everyone who is part of your project ecosystem can access this important, dimensionally correct, photorealistic digital reality environment from anywhere, anytime on any device.
Leica Cyclone REGISTER and Cyclone REGISTER 360 users wishing to publish TruView data directly to TruView Local or TruView Enterprise should invest in a Cyclone TruView PUBLISHER license which will allow them to create and save TruView files locally for use in TruView Local, as well as interface directly with their TruView Cloud or TruView Enterprise infrastructure.
For users whose work spans both TruView and JetStream, the Cyclone PUBLISHER Pro license will facilitate the publication of both data types.
TruView Global allows organizations to share point cloud data freely for non-sophisticated users benefit across the web or intranet. The simple panoramic, photorealistic environment requires no plugin and can be accessed via your desktop, smart phone or tablet.
Does your organization utilize point clouds?
Do you want to share that point cloud data with all the stakeholders without the need for in-depth CAD or 3D point cloud background or access to expensive software?
Leica TruView Global makes it easy for anyone to access, view, and collaborate using 3D point cloud data.
- The new advanced TruView architecture delivers an intuitive TruView experience to users in a new “No-install” environment, allowing a whole new class of users to discover the value of point clouds. Users require no CAD or 3D skills and experience high resolution panoramic images and the ability to easily look around the scene, zoom in, all as if you were actually standing on-site. Compliant with all major Browsers (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla FireFox and others.