Update – Latest Microsoft Security update from 11/15/2017 has resolved this issue.
EDIT: Update – Microsoft has resolved the issue. MTOWorx for CADWorx is again available as a 30 day trial.
To provide assistance while users encounter this break in critical functionality of CADWorx Plant, ECE Design will grant users free access to MTOWorx for CADWorx until a resolution has been provided by Microsoft. MTOWorx for CADWorx is not impacted by the Microsoft update KB4041676. Request MTOWorx here.
Request a copy of MTOWorx here. RE: Enter in the “comments” section the Error in the Picture Above to enable your access until Microsoft issues a fix.
MTOWorx is a CADWorx plugin that enables you to:
- Export data from CADWorx to Microsoft Excel in Multiple Formats
- Read Bills of Material directly in CADWorx Plant
- Use Excel style filtering directly in CADWorx Plant
- Include/Exclude controls for welds, generic, existing, fabrication, erection, miscellaneous, isogen type components.
- Roll up Bills of Material across Multiple Xrefs for an entire project.
- Compare Bills of Material to determine additions / deletions for material take off purposes.
Need More Help? Contact us at: