ECE’s second AFT webinar, AFT Impulse with CAESAR II Dynamic Time History Analysis has been posted! You can view the recorded webinar here.
Waterhammer transient forces
- Show force set extraction using the “Pump with Pipe Forces” model.
- Show force set import into a CAESAR II model for time history analysis.
PD pump transient forces
- Setting up the PFA Module to check for fluid system natural frequencies.
- Using the connected child scenarios to review highly resonating pump RPM values.
- Export Force sets based on the PFA child scenarios.
In this webinar, Support Manager George Montgomery describes the practice and theory around surge and waterhammer transient events. The webinar concludes with a review of the application of the Pulsation Frequency Analysis module that allows users to export forces from Positive Displacement pumps at different RPM.
Ready to evaluate this product firsthand? Head over to www.ecedesign.com/aft/ to request a 21-day trial for AFT Impulse.