The Leica MultiStation MS60 is the world’s first self-learning MultiStation, automatically and continuously adapting to any environment, despite any challenges. All functions, including precision 3D scanning, extensive and precise total station capabilities, digital imagery and GNSS connectivity are now brought together in the Leica Nova MultiStation. A revolutionary solution with advanced measuring technology that provides unchallenged accuracy and quality, yet is easy to use for an unprecedented range of applications. The capabilities of the Leica Nova MultiStation are truly comprehensive and second to none.
Scanning with the Leica Multistation MS60 has been made simpler through the instant creation of point clouds with overlaid measured points and 3D models in one view. Visualizations are clearer and easier to see on an all-new 5” screen.
The unique capabilities of the Leica Multistation MS60 truly deliver the new experience in measuring technology.
Leica Multistation MS60 also delivers with:
The Leica Multistation MS60 comes with the revolutionary Captivate software (on-board), turning complex data into the most realistic and workable 3D models. With easy-to-use apps and familiar touch technology, all forms of measured and design data can be viewed in all dimensions. Leica Captivate spans industries and applications with little more than a simple swipe, regardless of whether you work with GNSS, total stations or both.
While Captivate captures and models data in the field, Leica Infinity processes the information back in the office. A smooth data transfer ensures the project stays on track. Captivate and Infinity work in conjunction to join previous survey data and edit projects faster and more efficiently.
A portfolio of intuitive software for any application gives you the freedom to choose how you want to work. Leica MultiWorx for AutoCAD, Leica Cyclone, and Leica Infinity. Whatever you choose, you’ll enjoy an immersive experience that goes well beyond the data.
The new Dynamic Lock functionality has greatly improved the lock-on capability of ATRplus in the Leica Multistation MS60. Get better performance with the larger search area for locking onto a moving target. The MultiStation can be used in standard surveying or high-dynamic machine control applications.
Features and Functions
- 3D data capture by precise long-range scanning (up to 1,000m)
- 1,000 pts/s up to 300 m
- Millimetre scan precision
- Automatically and continuously adapts for best measurement performance to site conditions, such as rain, fog, dust, sun, heat shimmer, and reflections
- Identifies and ignores irrelevant targets and reflections
ATRplus WITH DOMINANT PERFORMANCE
- Automated target aiming range up to 1,500 m
- Automated target locking range up to 1,000 m
- Accelerated target search with PowerSearch
- Robust and highly-accurate position delivery in
- high-dynamic applications
PINPOINT R2000 DISTANCE MEASUREMENT
- Single EDM for highest accuracy and wide range at the same time
- Visible measurement beam of small spot size
- Measurement range on any surface beyond 2,000 m
- Fastest measurement times
HIGH RESOLUTION DUAL CAMERA IMAGE SYSTEM
- 5 megapixel telescope and overview camera
- Video frame rate of up to 20 Hz onboard and remote
- Automatic focusing
Leica Infinity is the user-friendly geospatial office software for the measurement professional. Whether it’s measuring new survey projects or preparing data for construction layout jobs, Infinity supports your workflow.
Different data come together on a field project – BIM, CAD, GIS and more. Infinity can extract and export these data types seamlessly.
Infinity supports your workflows:
- Import, visualize, and manage data easily, all in the 3D viewer
- Prepare survey or infrastructure data including roads, surfaces and control points for field crews
- Generate and save reports in your project for complete traceability
- Process Terrestrial TPS & Level data and Triple frequency multi constellation GNSS data
- Full 3D, 2D, 1D Network Adjustments to produce reliable control coordinates
- Use and manage images from the field including measuring points from images
- Work with scan point data including full 3D meshing tools
- Field to Finish for efficient CAD deliverables
- Leica SmartNet integration for downloading GNSS reference data
- Complete spatial awareness with HxIP imagery and default base maps
- Use the Leica Exchange, Leica ConX data services for efficient data transfer
Browse the Leica companion software here:
Leica MultiWorx for AutoCAD is for point cloud processing newcomers using Leica Multistation MS60’s integrated laser scanning capability. This plug-in for AutoCAD and Civil 3D lets drafters and designers work with rich, 3D point clouds in a familiar CAD environment. It also provides simpler and more powerful tools for navigating point clouds and creating deliverables than native CAD capabilities.
The tools you need to quickly get it right
Leica MultiWorx for AutoCAD makes it easy to create accurate deliverables. True color images from Leica Multistation MS60, aligned to scans, provide powerful visual context. Intuitive orientation tools make working in 3D easy. Versatile clipping tools make subdividing scans into areas of interest fast and accurate. A robust set of digital surveying features make accurate topographic drafting simple and fun.
Scan capabilities for a wide variety of applications
Whether you’re using Leica Multistation MS60’s scanning capabilities for specific survey tasks or as valuable project QA, MultiWorx lets you take full advantage of the MultiStation’s rich point clouds and images to create better maps, profiles and cross-sections, contours, facade drawings, quantity surveys, as-built and detail surveys, and more.
Richer results from familiar workflows
Using traditional total station set up and traverse methods, the Leica Multistation MS60 also collects rich point clouds and informative images. In the office, simply adjust the field data using Leica Infinity or any other tool you prefer. Then, inside AutoCAD or Civil 3D, MultiWorx lets you create even better, higher-confidence traditional deliverables.
Main features you will experience with MultiWorx:
Point Cloud Management
- Simplified opening of point cloud data (fully supporting Leica Cyclone IMP files, Leica JetStream data, and ReCap RCP files); 3D limit boxes, slices, and interactive visualization of all size data sets
- Intensity mapping, true colour; limit boxes, slices
- TruSpace panoramic viewer – select view point from keyplan, drive CAD viewpoint from TruSpace, quick limit box in CAD from single pick, send point picks from TruSpace to CAD command, includes background images
- Level of Detail (LOD) graphics, single pick point cloud density control
- Automatically orientate UCS to walls and floors
- UCS Orientation Support with a few simple picks on the point cloud
- High point, low point and ground point SmartPick Snapping
- Creation of COGO points on a user specified points on a grid
- Project linework to workplanes
- Auto-Fit Polyline tool lets users quickly fit 2D lines and arcs to the point cloud with one, two, or three pick points; combine with QuickSlice for fast, user-friendly 2D linework extraction
- Integrated ribbon interface provides access to all MultiWorx commands in familiar AutoCAD\Civil 3D style
- User can select point cloud colorization settings. This CAD window shows the point cloud in intensity Multi-Hue\Rainbow.
- Panoramic TruSpace window includes background imagery from Nova MS60 internal camera for increased comprehension
- In addition to the background images, the TruSpace window is showing the point cloud with the true color setting
- TruSpace window can be linked to the CAD window and used to easily manipulate the 3D viewpoint
- Orthoimage tool to create GeoTIFF, PNG, JPEG, GIF, and BMP images
- Floor Flatness and Floor Levelness tool with automatic ASTM 1155 standard report generation