CAESAR II 2013R1 SP1 is now released. This Service Pack has gone through extensive testing and test control processes per the ASME NQA-1 standard. The CAESAR II 2013R1 SP1 can be downloaded on e-Customer. Please see the end of the post for more information.
- Graphics Performance Improvements
- CADWorx/CAESAR II Interface Updates to support the new CADWorx 2013 specification format)
- Addressed jobs with Long File/Path Names
- Equipment Module Revisions
- WRC Module Revisions
- PCF & APCF Interfaces Revisions
- Dynamics Module Revisions
- Some SIF Computation Revisions
- Piping Input & User Interface Revisions
- Structural Modeler Revisions
- External Interfaces Revisions
- Soil Modeler Revisions
- The SPLM checkout utility, which allows employees working with a SPLM license to checkout a license on their laptop for use on an remote site.
- The British code (PD5500) Annex-G computation for local stress analysis of nozzles and other attachments in the WRC 107(537)/297/PD5500 module is now available.
- The development and testing of CAESAR II has been done following the most recent version of the ASME Nuclear Quality Standard. We are ready for external customer audits. More news about our new quality process and the enhanced features for CAESAR II Nuclear will be coming.
- CAESAR II development plans to release the demo version of CAESAR II 2013 very soon. We know many of you have been anticipating the demo.
- ICAS is very close to the release of 3rd party finite element solutions developed by Paulin Research Group – FEATools, and NozzlePRO. Look forward to these past and upcoming webinars on this topic.
Please CONTACT US (or your Value Added Reseller) if you need a ‘log in’ for e-Customer. If you have a log in then please visit e-Customer HERE.
As always, please let us know if you have any questions. We are here to help.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.