CADWorx Plant Professional Service Pack 1 Release Notes
Intergraph has recently issued CADWorx Plant Professional Service Pack 1. Below you will find the enhancements and some of the repairs that this service pack addresses:
- Added a ribbon panel and commands for exporting .VUE files for Intergraph’s SmartPlant software.
- Changed functionality of CONVERTFROMSOLID Command to remove Elbow Support coping after performing the command.
- Fixed Mitered Elbow wall thickness.
- Improved CADWorx 2012 Model conversions.
- Improved ISOGEN in terms of OTAP’s and line number continuations causing an ISOGEN 13 error
- Added Reducing Tees with swages to the right click menu
- Components in PRJ file do not automatically expand on opening the file
- General ISOGEN Improvements
- Note: User customization are no longer affected during Service Pack or Hot Fix installations
These are just some of the more high profile fixes that were completed in the Service Pack.
If you have any other questions or issues regarding this Service Pack, please firstname.lastname@example.org.