Over two months ago, ECE switched over to our new Consolidated Website at http://www.ecedesign.com and our new Support Desk Platform at: http://support.ecedesign.com.
Our Website houses the following:
- Product Information Pages
- Events Calendar: With the ability to subscribe for up-to-date information in Outlook or other mail clients.
- Webinars: Our CADWorx & Analysis Webinars
- Training Videos: Our CADWorx & Analysis Training Videos
- Documentation: Our new documentation pages for our Worx Plugins as well soon to be released Quick Start Guides.
The Support Desk Platform houses the following which over the last few months has grown with a massive amount of content:
- Instant Answers: Get solutions fast with the built-in live search feature. Simply type in an expression in the search box and it will display all relevant articles from the Knowledge Base.
- FAQs: Find answers to frequently asked questions about our products and services.
- Tech Notes: Find white papers and solutions to technical questions on CADWorx, CAESAR II, PV ELITE, GT STRUDL and the rest of our software lineup!
- Support Tickets: Submit a support ticket to contact the ECE Support team. When you log into the ECE Support Desk, you will find a tab called “My Tickets”. Here you can find all of your previous and current tickets. In addition to that you are able to view, reply to, or close tickets directly.
- Community Involvement – Many of our enthusiastic customers like to lend a hand in helping each other by answering questions. Often times this allows for a support question to be initially replied to in an even faster time frame.
I would love to hear your thoughts on the Web Portals. If you have any recommendations please let me know as we are always looking for ways to improve. I hope you like what you see and always remember…When People Talk, Great Things Happen!