What: Caesar II Statics Training
Where: Houston Training Center
When: June 21-23, 2016
Cost: $2,250 for 3 days (Discounts available for Multiple Participants from the same company)
The CAESAR II Statics class covers proper system modeling guidelines, methods of static analysis of piping systems, evaluation of system designs, and effective approaches to system redesign. The course is broken down into half-day sessions, each covering a major topic. Each of these sessions is not lecture based. Content is applied to each core aspect of CAESAR II to facilitate hands on learning. Each day will end with a discussion which reinforces the session topic. The complete course lasts three days.
- User interface fundamentals.
- Understanding code requirements for pipe stress analysis.
- Beam Bending theory, application to Nodes and Elements.
- Difference between force and strain based loads and rules for design.
- Determining the scope of analysis.
- CAESAR II best practice configuration settings.
- Piping input values and value propagation.
- Material Input values and understanding Section II Part D Allowable Stresses.
- Restraint types and application.
- Creating a CAESAR II model using Classic Piping Input.
- Importing a CAESAR II model using CADWorx Professional.
- Setting up static load cases.
- Error checking.
- Common errors in the analytical model.
- Reading analysis reports and determining next steps.
- 3D plot analysis of the deflected shape from static loads.
- Custom report generation.
- Pipeline animation.
- Designing for occasional loads.
- Wind and Seismic code requirements.
- Applying forces and uniform loads.
- Use of expansion loops.
- Modeling connecting equipment.
- Applying a hanger object.
- Applying a Nozzle Flexure.
- Applying an Expansion Joint.
- Underground pipe modeling.
- Jacketed pipe.
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic Pipe.
- API 610 analysis and standalone calculations.
- WRC 107/297 Calculations.
- Sample problems for analysis.
Please call or contact us for details. Discounts available for Multiple Participants from the same company.