The Intergraph Process, Power & Marine support team has posted CAESAR II 2017 HF2. This Hotfix is now available for download from Intergraph’s Smart Support System.
To access this Download from the Intergraph Smart Support:
- Log on to Intergraph’s Smart Support web at https://smartsupport.intergraph.com/
- Select View Downloads
- Select CAESAR II.
- Select Service Packs and Fixes.
- Select the download icon or the file link of the Hot Fix.
If you have trouble accessing this download or need further information, please send us an email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
Note: This Service Pack does not require the installation of the previous Service Pack or Hot Fix.
CAESAR II 2017 HF1 Items Resolved
- Fixed an issue in which the software performed calculations using an incorrect allowable stress value for the IGE/TD/12 piping code under a specific circumstance. Previously, when you analyzed a job with multiple materials and cleared the Allowable Stress check box, the software used values from the previously defined materials and miscalculated the allowable stress for the selected element. (TR-TX-20909)
- Fixed an issue in which duplicating an element with restraints resulted in the new element receiving an extra restraint. Previously, if you selected the Duplicate block operation for elements with a restraint and selected one of the Mirror options on the Block Duplicate dialog, the software incorrectly created an extra translational skewed restraint on the new elements. (TR-TX- 20492)
- Resolved an issue with bend fitting thickness values in the CAESAR II Neutral File. Previously, the software incorrectly converted the bend fitting thickness values when the pipe thickness units differed from the length units. The software now converts the pipe thickness values to the appropriate units when writing to the neutral file. (DM-TX-20973)
- Fixed an issue in which adding nozzle flexibility boundary conditions caused the software to disable certain report options. Previously, if you analyzed a job with nozzle data, the software disabled certain options on the Miscellaneous Data Options dialog box when creating a Miscellaneous Data report. (TR-TX-20435)
- Fixed an issue in which the software converted certain restraint types after a neutral file conversion. Previously, when converting an older Piping Input file to a CAESAR II Neutral File, the software converted GUIDE restraints to LIM restraints. (TR-TX-20069)
- Addressed several performance issues that affected files with a large number of displacements. Enhancements made to show displacement symbols on the model in CAESAR II 9.0 resulted in increased loading times for large files with many displacements. The software has been optimized to reduce the loading times in these files. (TR-TX-20866) CAESAR II 2017, Hotfix 1 (09.00.00.5901) CAESAR II 2017, Hotfix 1 contains the following fixes:
- Fixed an issue in which the software did not convert certain concentrated forces (FX) to different units. When you converted an existing input file to a new set of units using the CAESAR II Input File Units Conversion, the software did not convert the FX values for vectors 4 – 9 on the Forces/Moments auxiliary tab of the Classic Piping Input. (DM-TX-19200)
- Fixed an issue in which the software would overwrite the Hanger Hardware Weight value with the Constant Effort Support Load data when importing and exporting the CAESAR II Neutral File. The software now writes the data to the correct location in the neutral file. (DM-TX-19202)
- Resolved an issue in which imported CADWorx .dwg graphic files did not display in CAESAR II. Previously, an incompatibility issue with CADWorx Plant 2017 resulted in CAESAR II being unable to display models created in CADWorx 2017. The CADWorx object enablers have been updated and CADWorx 2017 models now display in the software. (TR-TX-19198)
Please note that the complete document can be found on Smart Support.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.