The Intergraph Process, Power & Marine team has released GT STRUDL 2017. This release is now available for order from ECE’s Sales team.
To access this release:
Log on to ECE’s Support Portal at support.ecedesign.com , and send a ticket in to request the new update.
Note: Customers on maintenance will be upgraded automatically.
If you have trouble accessing this site or need further information, please send us an email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
GT STRUDL 2017 New Features:
- Steel Design
A new Canadian Standards Association Sl 6-14 design code (adopted in 2014) has been implemented. The GT STRUDL code name is called CSA-2014 which is
primarily based on the S16-14, Design of steel structures, Canadian Standards Association, June 2014.
- Seismic, Wind and Area Loadings
A new SEISMIC LOAD command is now available for the purpose of creating a GT STRUDL loading. Independent load condition consisting of applied joint loads that represent equivalent static seismic forces computed according 10 the ASCE 7-05 and 7-10 standards.
- In GT STRUDL version 2016 R2, the WIND LOAD command issues a warning message for every member for which a wind force projected area equal to 0.0 is
detected. Version 201 7 has been improved whereby only one such warning message is now issued, followed by a list of all members on which this condition is detected.
- The WIND LOAD command has been modified to include a new general data option that provides for the optional specification of a minimum value of the velocity pressure q, that is used for the computation of the design wind force. The specified minimum value of q, overrides the prescribed value ofASCE 7-05 and 16 psf under ASCE 7-10 The new option command is VELOCITY PRESSURE QZMIN value.
- GT STRUDL now saves the information used to define Area Loads. This information can be printed at any time by using the new PRINT AREA LOAD PARAMETERS Command is described in Section 188.8.131.52.7.2 or the GT STRUDL Reference Manual Volume l.
- CAD Modeler
- CAD Modeler now supports BricsCAD Version 1 7 Pro and Platinum editions.