Recorded Webinar: Modeling with Structure and CloudWorx Webinar has just been released!
New Construction in point clouds in CAD With CloudWorx for AutoCAD!
Watch this webinar to see:
- As-Built modeling done easy with CloudWorx and CADWorx Structure. In this webinar we will explore the tools best served to create 3D CADWorx Structure model by using nothing more than a point cloud and CloudWorx. Combining CloudWorx with CADWorx Structure allows us to:
- Size and locate existing steel structures with a 3D Solid.
- Upgraded UCS tool set to align plans and elevations.
- Utilize TruSpace & Images taken with the Leica ScanStation to assist in the modeling process.
- Creating limit boxes, Clips, and Slices to aid in the trimming down of structures.
- Controlling the visual state of the point cloud to get a better view inside CADWorx Structure.
- Take advantage of the performance of Leica JetStream inside Structure.
You can view the recorded webinar here. Ready to evaluate these tools first hand? Head over to our request page to get in contact with a technical resource.
Make sure you are logged on to the ECE Design website to view the webinar.