ECE Design has posted Getting Started with CAESAR II: The first 15 minutes. During this webinar, Analysis Application Engineer Carlos Valdez describes various setup utilities and features of CAESAR II that may be unknown to new users.
Archives for November 2017
Update – Latest Microsoft Security update from 11/15/2017 has resolved this issue.
EDIT: Update – Microsoft has resolved the issue. MTOWorx for CADWorx is again available as a 30 day trial.
To provide assistance while users encounter this break in critical functionality of CADWorx Plant, ECE Design will grant users free access to MTOWorx for CADWorx until a resolution has been provided by Microsoft. MTOWorx for CADWorx is not impacted by the Microsoft update KB4041676. Request MTOWorx here.
Request a copy of MTOWorx here. RE: Enter in the “comments” section the Error in the Picture Above to enable your access until Microsoft issues a fix.
MTOWorx is a CADWorx plugin that enables you to:
- Export data from CADWorx to Microsoft Excel in Multiple Formats
- Read Bills of Material directly in CADWorx Plant
- Use Excel style filtering directly in CADWorx Plant
- Include/Exclude controls for welds, generic, existing, fabrication, erection, miscellaneous, isogen type components.
- Roll up Bills of Material across Multiple Xrefs for an entire project.
- Compare Bills of Material to determine additions / deletions for material take off purposes.
Need More Help? Contact us at: