Intergraph has formally announced that CADWorx University 2016 will be moving BACK TO HOUSTON!
Called HxGN Local CAU2016, the Event will be hosted September 19-20, 2016, Houston, TX, USA
The Event will include New Product Announcements, Product Awareness Sessions as well as a plethora of training for the CADWorx & Analysis Solutions!
So please hold the date and more news to follow!
Finally, Intergraph has also announce that its annual Drivers of Success competition is now open and the winners will be presented at the HxGN Local CAU2016 Event in Houston, TX.
Don’t miss the opportunity to win a trip to HxGN Local CAU2016 in Houston TX! If you are an Intergraph CADWorx, CAESAR II, PV Elite or GT STRUDL user, submit your success stories by June 6, 2016 for a chance to win. There will be a first-place prize and three runners-up prizes each for CADWorx, CAESAR II, PV Elite, and GT STRUDL.
The first-place winner for each product category will receive an all-inclusive trip to HxGN Local CAU2016, September 19-20 in Houston. Runners-up will receive an Apple iPad.
Reasons to participate:
- The Winner of each category receives an all-inclusive trip to HxGN Local CAU2016, September 19-20, 2016, Houston, TX, USA
- Chance to attend world-class training for FREE
- Feature your company’s and team’s success
- Be globally acknowledged for your hard work
- For more information or to enter, visit CAU2016 Drivers of Success
Gather at least three images that tell the story, describe how your project is unique, and submit your entry by June 6.