The Intergraph Process, Power & Marine support team has posted TANK 2016 Service Pack 1. This Service Pack is now available for download from Intergraph’s Smart Support System.
Note from author:
TANK 2016 should have been the correct title, this was incorrectly specified as TANK 2017. Cheers
To access this Download from the Intergraph Smart Support:
- Log on to Intergraph’s Smart Support web at https://smartsupport.intergraph.com/
- Select View Downloads
- Select TANK.
- Select Service Packs and Fixes.
- Select the download icon or the file link of the Hot Fix.
If you have trouble accessing this download or need further information, please send us an email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
Note: This Service Pack does not require the installation of the previous Service Pack or Hot Fix.
TANK 2016 Items Resolved
- Fixed a units conversion error when changing units from ENGLISH to MM or SI that resulted in nozzles on a tank roof displaying as floating above the roof.
- Fixed an issue in which the software was unable to calculate results for certain seismic analysis calculations for API 650 tanks. Previously, NaN (not a number) displayed as the result for certain calculations on the Seismic Analysis Results report. The issue has been resolved and the software now calculates and displays numeric results for all seismic analysis calculations.
- Fixed an issue in which the software incorrectly used the un-corroded thickness value of the shell course in the hoop stress calculations. The software now uses the corroded thickness value to calculate the Total Combined Hoop Stress per E.6.1.4-6 and the Hoop Stress values in the Hoop Stress versus Allowable Stress section of the Seismic Analysis Results report.
- Fixed an issue in which the unit labels for the Rafter Details from Tank Center on the Roof Evaluation/Design & Appendix F report did not reflect metric units.
- Fixed an issue in which the software displayed no warning when the walls of a tank did not meet the minimum thickness requirements of API 620. The software now displays a warning on the Internal Pressure Calculations report when tank walls do not meet API 620 minimum thickness requirements.
Please note that the complete document can be found on Smart Support.